- GDPR and Data Collection
- Types of Data collected
- Is all the data (Personal Information) secured?
- How to access data to make changes and delete it?
- About Us
GDPR and Data Collection:
On 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation comes into effect which replaces all the Laws that is followed by European Data Protection. These new GDPR Laws strengthen the rights to data protection all over Europe.
This new General Data Protection Regulation gives you more control over how you let a company like FeelingPanda.com use your personal data. It is particularly made to protect an important type of data that includes your Email address, Name and IP address (Personal Data).
When your data will be collected it will tell you from where we collect the data and where we can use it.
Types of Data Collected:
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
4. How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
5. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose.to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
6. If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
7. Third-party disclosure.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
8. Third-party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
10. We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad services functions as they relate to our website.
11. Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
12. California Online Privacy Protection Act.
13. According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- By emailing us.
- By calling us.
- By logging in to your account.
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket.
14.How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
15. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
16. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
17. Fair Information Practices.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
18. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
Within 7 business days
We will notify you via phone call
Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Is all the data secured?
There is a number of steps and measures that we follow to make it sure that your account and personal data is secured and away from unauthorized use or access. Despite technological measures, we also have a skilled and trained team for data security. The team has a contract and provides assurance on not disclosing any personal data.
How one can access his account to make changes or delete it?
Every User has the right to access his personal data at any time available on this site. If one thinks that his provided information is not right or entered by mistake then he has full access to his data to make changes even if you want to delete the data you have the full right and can do this at any time.
All the data including personal information and others is the one that you can access at any time to delete or make any kind of change.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site, please feel free to contact us using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.