Due to the nature of digital media means that once you have downloaded a plugin or theme, there’s no way to ‘return’ it. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise, we will make a refund.
Our support team is available 24/7, if you have any question or need help in installing or configuring digital products purchased on the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we are not developers of the provided products, so our technical support capabilities are limited.
We do not change product functionality and do not fix developer bugs.
We could do a refund if the product you downloaded from the website were completely unusable. If You Ask For A Refund or Open A PayPal Dispute After Receiving Delivery, You Will Banned From Our Site.
Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to understand what you are purchasing and why adequately.
Some offers might include a non-refundable clause. In this case, it will be visible or linked from the offer page.
No refunds are provided for:
- GPLRock VIP Membership Subscription is a complete set of products at a very reasonable price for which you can cancel any time. We discourage you from purchasing the VIP Membership for testing purposes.
- Renewals are strictly non-refundable, Renewals for which you can cancel easily anytime the automatic payment at the deadline directly from your My Account page
- requesting a refund for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and can’t be used to ask for refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.
No returns/refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional
- and the main product description was entirely misleading.
- and you didn’t download any or many files from our website.
– then you do have the option to request a refund.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- You bought an item by mistake, and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- Your employee or inmate bought a product from your PayPal account, which he/she had legal access.
- You can not install the downloaded product
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- You did not receive technical support on GPLRock
- you refused to provide to our support staff access to your site to investigate our product you are having an issue with.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time. However, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If you get a refund, you cannot use downloaded premium products anymore.
- If the product after the update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.